Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Type of Contract: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Start Date: January 2020
About the Role
The Outreach and Events Assistant will be responsible for supporting the planning process execution of Events and Outreach activities. This role demands full availability to work on Saturdays, Sundays and on weekdays after office hours.
What You Will Do
- Support the Outreach Associate in implementing the set community outreach strategies targeting individual, private, corporate, school and other organizations.
- Support the Outreach Associate in identifying new potential outreach venues and communities, individual, private, corporate, school, universities and other potential partners that serve our needs of educating the community on what we do and increasing our brand awareness.
- Keep track and supervise levels of stock of swag and marketing collateral required for Outreach activities and anticipate coming production needs to coordinate with procurement and finance in line with procurement lead times.
- Research and assist in developing plans for increasing Moringa School’s brand awareness.
- Successfully manage the campus ambassadors program; communication, scheduling work plans, tracking and measuring their performance, keeping track of the expenses for monthly revision vs budget, and consolidating the data of leads to pass over to digital for subsequent email marketing.
- Actively take a learning approach in deriving a quarterly outreach budget reflected from the planned activities with guidance from the Outreach Associate and Offline Marketing Manager
Who You Are
- Extremely organized
- Community driven
- A great planner
What You Have
- 2+ year work experience in events, community outreach, and marketing
- Relevant Degree/Diploma
- Business Development skills
- Experience working in the tech ecosystem is highly preferred
Career Growth & Development
We do not believe that an organization can grow without the growth & development of its staff. At MoringaSchool, we are consistently building systems to invest in the growth of our employees. We are deeply invested in offering career growth within Moringa, provide actionable feedback through “weekly check-ins” & thorough career reviews. We will work together with you to craft roles that both support the needs of the organization and that you can be passionate about.
Email your resume to the Recruitment team at joinus@moringaschool.
- Subject Line: Application: Events & Outreach Assistant | (Your full name)