Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Purpose: The core function of the admin is to manage branch profitability through enhancement of GP, cost management and growth of branch balance. Supporting this role is inventory management human resources management and risk and compliance enforcement at the Branch.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Enhance and grow branch profitability and balance sheet
- Conduct weekly product margin reviews and action plans.
- Prepare branch administration report on total branch assets, returns and optimization including space utilization indicators.
- Ensure branch expenses are controlled and payments reconciled.
- Ensure efficient management inventory by conducting daily stock count, manage shrinkage within the required standards and ensure optimization of inventory turnover
- Ensure daily Price Change Review at the Point of Sale with preparation of Daily Price Change Checklist
- Costing Deli, bakery and butchery to ensure that they are profitable centers.
- Ensure optimal man-power productivity through proper shift planning and scheduling.
- TA administration and muster roll and payroll administration, leave management and all related issues.
- Effectively communicate training and coaching and succession plan for all managerial positions in the business.
- Establish and manage of performance management system including individual targets and appraisals on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure proper documentation of daily cash banking, reconciliation, generation of accurate statement posting in the system and appropriate documents presented to the relevant department.
- Enforce compliance of all SOPs and other company policies.
- Ensuring all licenses required are valid and displayed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- CPA (K)
- Experience of 2-3 years.
- Prior experience in retail would be added advantage.
Key Skills and Competence
- Good communication and multi-tasking skill
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision