Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
• Facilitating fueling of UNON vehicles and monitor their fuel consumption for timely replenishment.
• Assisting in the preparation and compilation of vehicle fuel consumption reports.
• Overseeing, directing and guiding the fuels operation team.
• Overseeing the correct issuance of fuel and management of related documents including receipts.
• Ensuring UNON vehicles are fueled in accordance to all Health, Safety, and Environmental plans.
• Monitoring and validating the proper fuel accountability procedures.
• Facilitating servicing and maintenance of all UNON official vehicles.
• Instituting cost effective measures in UNON transportation operations.
• Receiving and compiling motor vehicle statistics for management use.
• Assisting in the management of motor vehicle data/files and maintenance of motor vehicle fleet register.
• Developing and implementing UNON transport vehicle maintenance schedule.
• Overseeing the vehicle cleaning for UNON vehicles
• Verifying the vehicle cleaning cost and keep related records
• Verifying the vehicle cleaning invoices for accuracy before submission to accounts department for payment.
• Assigning UNON dedicated drivers /vehicles official duties as per office requests.
• Maintaining contact with relevant staff with respect to the provision, coordination and monitoring the status of the services.
• Assigning UNON drivers to vehicles according to factors such as length and purpose of trip, number of passengers transported and preference of vehicle make and rank of use considerations.
• Assisting in coordinating special events transport logistics planning and execution in conjunction with FMTS.
• Assisting in the technical evaluation of short-term contacts
• Recording and monitor transport related contract activities affecting the UNON Vehicles
• Monitoring the allocated funds and advice the management on the usage.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Supplementary training in Transport Management or Business Administration from a recognized institution is highly desirable.
Deadline 02 June 2020
THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.