Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
FARM MANAGER, MKT 9 (1 POST)
Holder will report to the Principal.
Duties and responsibilities
- Directing and coordinating worker activities on the farm such as such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and record keeping.
- Directing and coordinating livestock management activities.
- Recording information, such as livestock and farm production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and preparing financial and operational reports
- Undertaking agronomy work to ensure that pest and disease control is well managed and all pests and diseases are kept below threshold at all times.
- Undertake research on plant/crop and livestock management to enhance production
- Supervise all the people engaged on the farm.vii)Performing any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements for appointments
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Minimum KCSE D (plain)
- Experience in farm management
- Certificate in Agriculture /Agri-business will be an added advantage.
- Basic Pay (Kes) -11,460*500-11,960*600-12,560*700-13,260*800-14,060*900-14,960*1,000-15,960
- House Allowance (Kes) -1,306.00
- Commuter Allowance (Kes) -573.00
How to Apply
Applications should include the listed below:
Enclose detailed up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating current remuneration, Home County, e-mail address and reliable daytime telephone contacts, together with copies of
certificates, testimonials and national identity card.
Qualified interested candidates should submit their applications to the address below quoting the job title on both the envelope and the cover letter.
Mukurwe-ini Technical Training Institute,
P.O. Box 23 – 10103
Interested candidates should also provide the names of two referees who must be familiar with their previous work/academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses.
- It is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job application.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Institute is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce Originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- Mukurwe-ini Technical Training Institute does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment.
Applications should reach the Institute on or before 01st September, 2020 latest 5.00 p.m