Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Through continuous monitoring and reporting, the Quality Assurance (QA) Lead works closely with all supply chain and TV related functions in the business to ensure quality at all times before and after the production line. Must lead and be champion of the Occupational Safety, Health and Environment (OSHE).
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS (Main activities undertaken by the jobholder and reflective of the most important features of the job)
- Carry out the actual production in the work areas assigned to them by the Production supervisor while adhering to the applicable work instructions
- Compile accurate production data as required for optimum production & machine control
- Ensure that respective workstations are routinely cleaned. This shall include general housekeeping (5S), reduction of waste and aiming for zero defects.
- Responsible for thorough cleaning of machines at the identified times, identifying abnormalities, correcting or liaising with the Production Supervisor to ensure any abnormalities are corrected within the shortest time possible.
- Ensure adherence to set safety standards and appropriate use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for their own safety as well as that of their fellow employees.
- Participate in any other duties that shall be reasonably assigned by management
- Ensure adherence to set safety, health and environmental standards
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Diploma in IT
Required relevant work experience: N/A
- Attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Good presentation skills and ability to work in a team
- Exceptional work ethic and integrity
Apply by 30 September 2020