Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for Senior Manager – M-PESA Performance, Strategy & Analytics within New Business Ventures within Financial Services. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Head of Department – M-PESA New Business Ventures, the role holder will develop and manage the M-PESA Strategy and other Financial Services Product strategies to ensure growth and development of revenue and value added services in the business. Provide support for strategic governance processes – a champion to the strategy team. The incumbent will also develop and maintain meaningful business reporting to ensure the achievement of annual performance targets through end-to-end performance management.
- Develop the Division’s agenda by planning divisional strategic forums and tracking the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Deliver a consolidated strategy document for the unit after team deliberations
- Promote the development of strategic objectives and associated performance metrics
- Regularly share a deck of key insights from the key performance indicators tracked per product and segment
- Develop the supporting narrative for interpreting the meaning and significance of the performance information.
- Identify internal and external factors that impact on performance and help inform any judgments and understanding of performance.
- Execute deep analysis of the macro environment within the payments and financial services industry to identify trends, opportunities and threats.
- Execute analysis of emerging technologies and business model innovation.
- Define and analyze new mobile payment/e-commerce focused product opportunities and research the most promising industry segments.
- Conduct market research and provide insights to enable a broad understanding of the payments ecosystem that will enable the refinement of existing products, development of new products and curb competition.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research and analysis on data, markets, consumer behavior and trends in the industry
- Establish and maintain competitor knowledge base to support consumer and business strategies through Market Intelligence.
- Steward the development and implementation of insights, research processes and procedures for the business.
- Evaluate market size, competitor accomplishments and make recommendations to assist the business to achieve the set goals
- Relevant undergraduate degree. A Master’s degree is beneficial.
- At least 5 to 7 years working experience in the Financial Services Sector, Mobile money and Telco sector with expert knowledge of payments business models, mobile money business models.
- Work experience in strategy development and execution a must.
- Highly developed communication skills and ability to manage and champion strategy positions up to Executive levels.
- Critical competencies for success
- Demonstrated record of strategies developed and executed.
- Demonstrated record of successful strategic initiatives implemented.
Last date to apply: 24th Dec 2020