Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ICRC’s Logistic Support Centre in Nairobi is recruiting an experienced, highly motivated and qualified person to fill the position of Carpool Dispatcher. The incumbent dispatches vehicles in a safe, objective-driven and economical manner and organizes drivers’ assignment. This is a Kenyan national position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist in dispatching vehicles to staff for official duties;
- Organize drivers schedule (including holidays) and follow up on vehicle activities;
- Assist in planning of daily, local and field trips;
- Follow up on equipment inventory in each vehicle;
- Update vehicle status, trip boards and monitor fuel consumption;
- Monitor, control and report the use of vehicles;
- Ensure that all relevant vehicle and loading documents are valid;
- Ensure that vehicles are loaded according to manufacturer’s and national axle load limits regulations, load plan and documentation;
- Cooperate with the workshop manager for services and repairs of vehicles;
- Adhere to standard fleet procedures concerning accident reporting;
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Diploma in supply chain management or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of Customs clearing and forwarding;
- Three to five years’ experience in a similar position;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point);
- Heavy commercial driving licence (BCE) with basic mechanical skills;
- Driving experience as an international driver is an added advantage;
- Certificate of good conduct;
The interested candidates should submit their applications on or before 12th February 2021 at 4:30 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details, supporting documents (Certificates, Diplomas etc) and current and expected remuneration to ICRC Logistics Support Centre, HR Department via the email address given below:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The reference Carpool Dispatcher must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required Diploma & other supporting documents, your application will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. If the candidate is asked for any fee, he/she must report to ICRC HR Department through the recruitment contact.