Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To support timely and cost-effective acquisition of goods and services that results in added value to CIMMYT and meets the standards of International best practice, donor and CIMMYT regulations.
- Assist in liaising with respective suppliers to request for quotations.
- Conduct analysis of quotations as per stipulated procurement policies and procedures to identify the best buy.
- Assist in expediting of orders with suppliers to enhance efficiency.
- Assist in receiving goods and prepare Goods Receipt Note (GRN)for payment processing.
- Participate in the tendering process as directed.
- Assist in taking of minutes during procurement related meetings for record and inform future activities.
- Assist in processing requisitions in procurement to serve users.
- Provide support in any other procurement processes as directed to achieve set objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement or a related field.
- Diploma by CIPS or KISM.
- Computer literate with high-level competency in the standard business software. Excellent computing skills: EXCEL, MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint highly desirable.
- Possess high degree of ethics, integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to work well under pressure.