Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DEPUTY BOARD SECRETARY – NAIROBI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD-JOB GROUP Q(1 POSTS)
(ii) Maintain and distribute accurate minutes of the Board meetings/Committee meetings to the members;
(iii) Proactively guide the Board on all legal matters affecting its functions;
(iv) Ensure adherence and compliance to legislation, including subsidiary legislation in the form of Rules, Gazette notices, Regulations etc. relating to CPSB functions;
(v) Advise on Agreements, contracts and other Board commitments and review the Board’s legal documentation;
(vi) Preparation and submission of the Board’s annual plans, programmes estimates and budgets;
(vii) Preparing briefs on appeals and applications for review to be considered by the Board; and
(viii) Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
(ii) Have a working experience of not less than seven (7) years in the public service or private sector or be a practicing advocate of similar experience;
(iii) A Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) from a recognized University;
(iv) A Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Studies from the Council of Legal Education and be admitted as an advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current practicing certificate;
(v) Be a certified public secretary of good professional standing; and
(vi) Demonstrable proficiency in Computer.
Important information to applicants
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.