Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job number 1192283
Date posted Oct 25, 2021
Travel 0-25 %
Role type Individual Contributor
Employment type Full-Time
Are you passionate about Cybersecurity and empowering our customers and partners? Interested working on one of the most exciting engineering teams at Microsoft? The Cloud Security Engineering customer experience (CxE) team is looking for a Program Manager to lead in driving usage and adoption of our Azure security services across Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
This person will report to the Group Principal Manager in CxE and will play a critical role in the successful adoption of our security products and services. This person will be responsible for working with our customers directly, Account teams, and Partners to drive deployment, help customers with adoption and improve their security posture.
In addition to your passion for technology, you will need exceptional communication (including presentation, written and verbal) skills. You would also need to synthesize feedback internally to various team into actionable recommendations to help the service reach escape velocity.
- Impact: Work with customers to drive awareness and knowledge transfer of Azure Security services, identifying technical blockers and working across Microsoft internal Get-to-Production teams and external ecosystem to support our customers to get to Production. Effective communication with quantitative and qualitative data to various teams across Microsoft in monthly syncs and business reviews. Remove barriers to agility to enable the team to shift priorities quickly without losing productivity while driving maximum impact.
- Drive objectives and key results to enable the services to reach escape velocity. Capture the voice of the customers and synthesize quantitative and qualitative feedback into actionable recommendations for the product development engineering teams in a prioritized manner. Contribute to the wider ecosystem of blogs and documentation. Effectively tell the story of our security solutions in public and internal events.
- Continual Engineering Improvements: Relentlessly champion and advocate for our customers in representing their voice to engineering teams and be a change agent to develop innovative ways to resolve complex issues.
- Lead and drives strong partnership with various teams and security specialist including the leadership team. As a member of CxE team, you will use your engineering & business skills to improve our security services, help customers get and stay secure and champion in delivering measurable security value to the customer.
- Collaborate across CxE security, companywide teams and drive skills transfers across our Microsoft Partners ecosystem to empower our customers, drive scalability and reach escape velocity.
What we are offering the ideal candidate:
- A fast paced, exciting work environment where there is always a new challenge and continuous learning.
- Opportunities to showcase your talents, technical skills and help customers directly.
- Direct impact on product engineering decisions based upon customer experience and data.
- The position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya and requires 30% travel worldwide.
· 2+ years of experience delivering security solutions to customers
· 3+ years of experience leading technical discussions, presentations and showcasing/proof of value in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience
· Understanding of cybersecurity domains, cloud computing technologies with focus on Azure security
· Personal drive for impact: a desire to “roll up your sleeves” and make things happen
· Strong security and identity management background
· Strong passion and focus on delivering the right customer experience
· Ability to innovate and drive change
· Ability to build a deep technical relationship with internal teams and customers
· Hands on experience with Azure Security Services
· Passion for working with customers and advocating for their requirements to be met by features
· Ability to build trust with internal and external partners through quality delivery and integrity
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.