Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in ourSME & Commercial Department. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Relationship Manager – SME
Reporting To: Head of SME & Commercial
Overall Job Purpose
The Relationship Manager – SME will be responsible for selling Liabilities and Assets in order to grow the Branch Business.
- Ensure growth of the branch asset & liability books and profitability by working with and directing the branch sales team on activations, portfolio management, strategy adoption, customer visits and sales activities in general.
- Monitor Non performing loans and manage the same.
- Setting up the branch business development strategy in line with company strategy and preparation of relevant reports to monitor and review performance.
- Ensure optimum team productivity and identify training needs of the team.
- Cross selling of HFC Banks products by establishing new relationships in order to grow both assets and liabilities book.Maintaining customer relations by regular contact to ensure customer satisfaction business continuity.
- To review accounting opening forms and loan applications by scrutinizing the documents to ensure they are KYC Compliant.
- To check data entry by verifying the data captured against source documents to ensure accuracy in data capture.
- To analyze loan applications by interviewing the customers.
- To identify customers borrowing needs by interviewing so as to ensure selling of the right products.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Business related degree
- 3 years in Banking Industry
Key Competencies and Skills
- Selling skills
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Supervisory skills
- IT Skills
- Report writing
- Communication skills
- Product knowledge
- Team Work
- Listening skill
10 December 2021