Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The primary role of the Process Artisan is operation of the process area according to work instructions, the execution of non destructive quality checks and carrying out of routine maintenance. The process artisan has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team. The primary role of the process artisan is operation of the process area according to work instructions, the execution of non-destructive quality checks and carrying out of routine maintenance. The process artisan has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Operational Support
• Provide support to the shift based teams during operations.
• Attends SBT SBU meetings and ensures that the previous day’s actions have been actioned.
• Assist shift based teams with situational problem solving.
• Coach the shift based teams on machine operation, machine fault finding and correct responses to machine failure modes.
2. Planned Maintenance
• Carry out work during the planned maintenance window in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the planner.
• Where scheduled work cannot be completed, feed back to the maintenance planner for direction. This may involve rescheduling the work or prioritising outstanding work.
• Assist fellow team members in the execution of their tasks during planned maintenance windows.
3. Routine Maintenance
• Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the maintenance planner.
• Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule.
• Where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be resolved using the appropriate problem solving techniques.
4. Running Repairs
• Carry out running repairs on plant and equipment.
• When carrying out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action.
• Where running repairs cannot be carried out, communicates this to the team leader and maintenance planner to ensure the work is planned into the next planned maintenance window.
5. Problem Solving
• Apply the correct problem solving methodologies to resolve problems.
• Assist and coach operators on situational problem solving.
• Solicit support for problems solving or escalate to the team for direction.
6. Housekeeping and Safety
• Work in a safe manner at all times, and to identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected.
• Adhere to appropriate CCBA policies and procedures.
• Carry out housekeeping tasks, and apply 5S principles during the execution of duties.
7. Support NPD implementation and trials
• Support NPD trials to be able to run on assets.
• Ensure adherence to NPD procedures.
• Ensure all changes on assets are well documented as per the engineering change management business processes.
8. Training and Development
• Train and coach operators on asset care and autonomous maintenance practices.
• Where required sign off operators on autonomous maintenance tasks.
• Development of operational and technical standards and work instructions.
Certificate / Trade Test in Engineering related courses
• 1 years relevant technical experience
Judgement and decision making
• Efficiently applies rigour and operating discipline to ensure decisions are made on a timely basis
• Applies a broad base of knowledge and experience to solve issues