Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Senior Advisor, Adolescent Family Planning and Maternal & New-born Health (FP/MNH) will provide technical expertise to projects focusing on FP and MNH for adolescents and youth in several countries. You will provide capacity strengthening and ongoing coaching for country-based teams working on community- and facility-based FP and MNH interventions specifically tailored to adolescents and youth. You will advance global thought leadership on key aspects of adolescent FP and MNH, contribute to establishing and advancing project learning agendas, and will lead documentation and sharing efforts through technical and peer-reviewed publications and conference presentations. You will also contribute to new business development opportunities through proposal development, strategic positioning, and partnership development.
Reports to: Lead Advisor, Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, plus at least seven (7) years of relevant experience
- Professional proficiency in MS Office suite
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with individuals and teams at all levels, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering and maintaining and environment of diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Proven proficiency in design, implementation, and monitoring of FP and MNH programs, particularly for adolescents and youth, in low- and middle-income countries
- Demonstrated experience working within health systems in low- and middle-income countries
- Proven experience in strengthening the capacity of Ministry of Health and other local partners in FP and MNH for adolescents
- Demonstrated knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods and interpretation
- Demonstrated experience with applying implementation learning and applying evidence and learning to rapidly adapt programming, such as through collaborating, learning, and adapting approaches
- Demonstrated commitment to innovating and adapting, delivering results, creativity in problem solving and decision-making
- Experience with developing technical products (briefs, reports and manuscripts)
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally up to 25%
- Clinical degree (e.g., nursing, midwifery or medical)
- Personal and professional commitment to FP and MNH for adolescents and youth
- French proficiency
- Experience with global, multi-country projects funded by USAID and/or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Contract duration: 24 months(renewable)
Location: Save the Children operates in 12 Countries within the East and Southern Africa Region i.e. South Sudan, Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique.
This role will be based in any Country Office with SCI Presence under National Contract terms
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Deadline 28 Dec 2021 – 23:59 EAT
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents