Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a competent individual to fill the position of Mobile Core Network Engineer.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning and implementation, KPI monitoring and tuning for efficient resource utilization.
• Faulting and troubleshooting of Radio propagation problems, escalations management on RF and interface errors and R&D on radio technologies including RAN sharing and emerging areas.
• Routine maintenance of nodes, planning and implementation of software/ license upgrades for the nodes.
• USSD, SMS and short code configuration and routing and emergency call integration and support.
• Support charging interfaces and CDR management and 24/7 support for all IMS related network issues.
• Handle and resolve escalations on all mobile interfaces. End-to-End troubleshooting.
• Maintenance and configuration of switches and other devices.
• Design, integration, and support of Systems interface, servers and related physical interfaces.
• Management of mobile servers and mobile NMS (RAN, and CN)
• Support IP/MPLS teams on Backhaul integration on S1 and other external interfaces.
• Projects management.
• R&D on cloud technologies.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE MOBILE CORE NETWORK ENGINEER JOB
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field,
• Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience in implementation and commissioning of telecommunication equipment.
• Installation, commissioning, integration and troubleshooting experience in to building and maintaining 2G, 2.5G, 3G and 4G/LTE network
• Knowledge in network technologies, including TCP/IP, routing/switching, network security, and Network Management
• Knowledge and experiences with NCI and virtualization (Cloud band, VM Ware and Open Stack) are an added advantage for the position.
Expires on January 20th, 2022