Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- The job holder will be tasked with the role of developing and implementing the Bank’s Digital Financial Services strategy.
- He/she will ensure the Bank has an excellent go-to–market strategy for all Digital Financial Services and Partnerships to increase the Bank’s Assets, liabilities, and customer reach through Digital Lending propositions, across the market segments.
- He/she will also consistently create differentiated Digital Lending and other Financial Services propositions through innovation and partnering to grow the Bank’s profitability and to deliver on strategic objectives.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop the Bank’s Digital Financial Services strategy for Kenya liaising with the Head of Digital.
- Develop Digital Lending products and services and other Digital Financial services to take advantage of existing/emerging opportunities
- Liaise with Corporate Communications/Retail/Commercial/Corporate Business Units for Digital Financial propositions marketing and rollout of new Digital lending and other Digital Financial products and services.
- Create strategic alliances/partnership to grow the banks’ Digital Financial Services propositions market share.
- Define and document Product Papers, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), SLAs and Risk Management Frameworks for all Digital Financial Products and Services.
- Work with other units i.e. Retail/Commercial/Corporate Business Units, Operations, Risk Management, Product Development, Fincon, Operations and IT to maximize products’ ROI/RO
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Digital.
- Excellent Digital Financial Services knowledge
- Excellent Credit operations understanding
- Good Project Management skills, especially on Technology driven financial products and services.
- Excellent mass market Customer Sales & Service engagement capabilities
- Excellent Digital Marketing skills
- Strong Data Analysis skills
- Good negotiation /presentation skills
- Knowledge & understanding of Retail and SME market
- Good Oral & Written communication
A competitive remuneration package.