Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Membership, Communications and Advocacy Manager
Kenya Flower Council is seeking to recruit a Membership, Communications and Advocacy Manager to oversee all aspects of the company membership, advocacy and engagement locally and internationally. The ideal candidates must have experience working in a membership organization.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Membership, Communications and Advocacy Manager is a member of the KFC Management team.
The Membership, Communications and Advocacy Manager will demonstrate the value of membership by informing, involving, and creating interest in work; drive the communication planning and the consistency and professionalism of the Kenya Flower Council brand; and spearhead advocacy with consistent and appropriate messaging and engagement to support the organization’s mission and goals.
The Ideal candidate must have extensive experience in policy, promotional and advocacy work and must have experience working in a membership organization.
• A bachelor’s degree in management, development studies, public policy, communications, knowledge management or related areas
• At least 5 years’ experience planning, managing and implementing communications and advocacy work.
• Experience in networking, media, and public policy formulation
• Demonstrable experience in maintaining high standards of customer service, professional standards and delivery
• Confident, personable and creative personality with ambition to grow a membership programme
• Ability to quickly understand and absorb developments within the industry and how they will affect members
• Creative thinker with ability to develop innovate ideas for engagement with members
• Experience in Drupal or other website content management systems, e-marketing platforms, Adobe Photoshop and/or other desktop publishing skills and social media scheduling platforms.
• Excellent communication, writing/editing skills
• Outstanding information gathering skills and good analytical skills
• Be a strategic thinker, and possess strong negotiation skills
• Be a transparent and effective manager and team leader
• Willingness to travel
• High standard of written and verbal communication skills in English
• Oral fact-finding, presentation, and communication skills
• Analytical and negotiation skills for soliciting cooperation
• Computer skills (MS Office applications, databases, online collaboration platforms, email, and internet). Video and audio editing skills is preferred.
• He/she must have initiative and be able to work effectively under pressure independently and with a team.
Submit your CV and application letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email. The Deadline is 5PM, Friday, 14 January 2022.
The Kenya Flower Council is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
During the application process, KFC will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment to be made for any application to be considered. Canvassing for or by any candidate will lead to disqualification.