Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tweggo Networks Limited is an Internet service provider (ISP) in Kenya. We seek to fill the position of field technician who will conduct on-site installations and repairs as part of a team or individually. Field technicians interface with clients, install equipment on rooftops and run communication wiring. The ideal candidate will have a background in Computer Networking or similar field, be willing and able to perform physical labour and work efficiently and independently.
- Install wireless networking equipment on building rooftops.
- Install communications wiring.
- Troubleshoot and repair wireless network installations.
- Climb ladders.
- Drive company vehicles.
- Carry installation materials such as poles, masts and radios to installation sites.
- Write out detailed reports outlining building/installation details and client requests.
- Any other assignment that may be allocated to them from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Computer degree in ICT
- At least 2 years’ experience in computer Networking
- Basic computer skills, Linux networking skills preferred
- Proper professional etiquette including the ability to speak and write clearly, accurately and professionally.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Field Technician – ISP) to email@example.com before or on 27th January 2022.