Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture based in Nairobi, Kenya. We undertake three exciting lines of work:
- We provide safe, sustainable sanitation services to residents living in urban informal settlements of Nairobi and Kisumu using end-to-end non-sewered sanitation solutions. Watch here!
- We implement a circular economy model to sustainably manage sanitation and organic waste generated in cities. Using technologies developed in-house, we upcycle the waste into insect-based protein for animal feed, organic fertilizer, and biomass fuel. We operate the largest organics recycling plant in East Africa. Watch here!
- We partner with cities to develop and deliver safe sanitation and waste management for urban residents. Using a systematic methodology, we match cities’ sanitation and waste management needs with technology and service delivery models, and then offer clear guidance on the steps that governments, funders, service providers and technology developers can take to develop and implement integrated service delivery systems.
Operational since 2011, Sanergy serves over 140,000 urban residents with safe sanitation services every day. Sanergy collects and treats over 12,000T of waste per year, and successfully sells its agricultural end-products to farmers in over 20 counties in Kenya, who see improved yields and increased incomes. At the same time, we have built a team of over 400 employees from diverse backgrounds who solve diverse problems, but all embody the drive, creativity, teamwork, and passion that make us achieve our goals. For our work, we have been recognized by the Gates Foundation as one of the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals accelerator; by Fast Company as one of the 10 most innovative companies in the world doing social good and one of the 10 best companies in Africa, and the Food Planet Prize for our innovative circular economy approach.
About the role
As part of the 2022 planning, the Strategic Projects Team is planning to ramp up efforts to secure other sources of funding besides customer monthly fees and fundraising. We are planning to find creative ways to monetize some of our assets that include FLTs, collection/consolidation centers, our brand, etc. The team is looking for a creative and self-motivated individual to work with the Strategic Project team as an Advertising Intern to identify and reach out to companies who might be interested in partnering with us.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and identify companies that might be interested in partnering with us
- Reaching out to companies to sell our ad space through email, phone calls, etc.
- Outreach to companies for potential cause marketing partnerships opportunities
- Assist in preparing pitch materials
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or any other relevant discipline
- Previous internship experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A creative individual who can think outside the box
31st January 2022