Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To provide actuarial support to the assigned LOB and participate in overall risk management for the company
1. Select appropriate reserve calculation method and calculate reserves
2. Provide analysis to support the renegotiation of the existing contracts
3. Provide input in product development for the LOB
4. Product pricing and setup in the actuarial pricing and valuation system
5. Review and monitor experience on all products to inform decision making including profit testing of existing products
6. Provide comprehensive actuarial reports to the business each quarter and highlight key issues on an ongoing basis including solvency and capital monitoring
7. Address all areas raised by the IRA in their risk inspection and continue to highlight emerging risks
1. University Degree in actuarial science, statistics, engineering, mathematics, physics, economics or related field with strong emphasis on mathematical proficiency
2. 2-4 years’ experience in a similar position
3. Progress in Institute of Actuaries examinations (9 papers)
Unposting Date: 21-01-2022