Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK) is a national faith-based organization committed to promoting universal access to quality health care in Kenya since 1946. CHAK is seeking to recruit highly competent, experienced and fit for purpose key personnel in the anticipated five-year contract to continue acceleration of sustainable high-quality comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment services, to achieve the 95-95-95 targets and HIV epidemic control, and transition to a sustainable service delivery model in the Central Kenya region.
Reporting to the Principal Investigator, the Deputy PI/STA is the principal assistant to the PI and also takes responsibility for project technical advisory and quality of project implementation.
· Deputize the Principal Investigator in oversight of the program and be responsible for any delegated functions;
· Facilitate and support key documentation required by the donor including, annual progress reports, annual work plans, regular updates and other documentation needed or required to demonstrate program progress;
· Line management and technical oversight for mentorship and capacity building activities in all the technical project components i.e. Prevention, Care and Treatment, HSS;
· Directly supervise the program’s senior technical and program staff;
· In collaboration with the PI coordinate the technical assistance support from CDC to the county and project team to meet the needs of the project;
· Develop strategies and annual work plans to achieve project goals and specific program targets, and document program progress through annual reports and other mechanisms as required;
· Coordinate the documentation of project activities, results, and regularly analyze experiences on monthly, quarterly and annual basses and disseminate through journal articles and professional conferences to promote KM and AL.
· At least a Master’s degree in Medicine or Public Health, social sciences, or related field.
· At least 10 years of professional work experience in the field of Public Health, including at least 5 years focused on HIV prevention, care, and treatment.
· At least 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in technically designing and managing health programs.
· Experience supporting CDC-funded activity, including program planning, implementation, data use, monitoring and reporting.
· Demonstrated written, presentation, communication, and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Kenya health systems, as well as international and local NGOs involved in the national response to HIV/AIDS.
· Experience in implementing of quality improvement approaches is desirable.
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates are advised to send their CV and application letter briefly describing his or her motivation for the position and highlight relevant experience to email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th May 2022. Only qualified candidates should apply. Applicants must quote the Position on application Subject.
*Disclaimer: CHAK does not charge money nor engage an agent at any point of the recruitment process**