Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Data Quality Analyst – ()
Job Purpose: The Data Quality Analyst will manage and oversee the development and operations of the data quality management program and coordinate the management of internal and external audit processes including maintaining global data quality standards. The role holder will also analyse the various internal processes within the bank that afftect data and provide a process approach to identify, measure, control and improve data quality across all core systems and ultimately lead to improved business performance.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Support data quality strategic direction by undertaking objective, systematic analysis and deduce accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Identify data quality problems and work towards resolving them by thinking laterally, and identifying and implementing improved work practices.
- Achieve data quality results through follow-up of projects through to completion, monitoring project progress, managing priorities, committing to achieving quality outcomes, adhering to documentation procedures, and seeking feedback from stakeholders to gauge satisfaction.
- Support productive working relationships by building and sustaining positive relationships with team members, stakeholders and clients, and being responsive to changes in client and stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Display personal drive and integrity by taking responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work, showing initiative to do what is required, and committing energy and drive to see that goals are achieved.
- Communicate the data quality agenda across bank fluently and confidently presenting in a clear, concise and articulate manner, focusing on key points and using appropriate, unambiguous language, selecting the most appropriate medium for conveying information, and structuring written and oral communication to ensure clarity.
- Incorporate the bank’s data quality management policies into the planning, building and running domains of enterprise IT, as well as conducting a monitoring role to assess adherence to the policies.
- Recommend corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through monitoring and auditing of processes and procedures
KEY CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Lead from the front
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Be efficient and effective in problem solving.
- Planning and organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in information technology or information management.
- Must have obtained quality oriented certification such as Certified Six Sigma Certification, Certified Manager of Quality, Certified Quality Auditor, Certified Quality Engineer, or Certified ISO 9000 professional (Foundation, Auditor, Implementer, Master). Any database administration certification will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years of quality analysis experience and/or relevant vendor certification.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and multiple initiatives coupled with the ability to synthesize and analyze diverse data and information, develop and recommend strategies.
- Ability to think creatively with a strategic perspective, highly driven and self-motivated
- Analytical with good project management and team leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge in the use of notable data management tools.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Able to work on weekends, or extended hours
- The position requires participation in an on-call rotation and off-hours/weekend.
- Have strong communication skills to address customer phone calls and email inquiries
- High personal standards and goal oriented.
- Willing to learn how to navigate new software systems and attend training
- Excellent communications skills, good listener, team player, positive attitude is a must.
- Able to keep a good relation with customers. Flexible and cooperative
- Able to work under pressure, tolerate stress and be quality orientated
- Ability to carry out integrations through completion of System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Ability to work with diverse teams and various stakeholders to accomplish tasks in heterogeneous 24×7 high-availability operations environments, with significant levels of direct customer interaction.
May 5, 2022