Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GRADE KEPROBA 3
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 157,600 x 8,100 – 165,700 x 8,100 – 173,800 x 8,100 – 181,900 x 8,100 – 190,000 x 8,200 – 198,200 x 8,200 – 206,400 x 8,200 – 214,600 x 16,500 – 231,100
House Allowance: Ksh. 50,000
Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 16,000
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail: –
- Coordinate litigation matters for the Agency
- Act a liaison between Agency and the office of the Attorney General
- Act as Secretary to the Agency’s Board
- Provide guidance to the Agency’s Board on their responsibilities
- Assist the Agency in carrying out Agency’s Board induction and training, updating the Agency’s Board and Committee charters, preparation of Agency’s Board work-plans, Agency’s Board evaluation and governance
- Coordinate the implementation of the Agency Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Ensure that Agency’s Board and Committee papers are circulated in advance of any meeting
- Provide guidance on governance and adherence to statutory obligations
- Prepare all Agency contracts, handle all litigation and conveyance matters of the Agency
- Provide legal guidance on contractual and statutory obligations binding to the institution and legal duties for the Agency
- Provide legal guidance on nation branding and trade related standards and legislation
- Facilitate development of all bills and policies for the Agency
- Act as custodian of Agency’ s legal documents including the register, seal, leases and contracts
- Review Agency’s legal and regulatory framework to ensure compliance
- Coordinate Agency’s integrity programs
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have at least: –
- Master’s Degree in Law, Business Administration/Management, Public Policy/Public Policy and Governance or Diplomacy/International Studies from a recognized university
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Member to the Law Society of Kenya
- Hold current LSK practicing certificate
- Member, Institute of Certified Public Secretary of Kenya (ICPSK) in good standing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law from the Council of Legal Education
- Minimum KCSE C+ (plus) or its equivalent
- A minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience three (3) of which must have been in a management position in the public or private sector
- Professional qualification and membership to a professional body
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Fulfilled the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Strategic Leadership and innovative thinking
- Results oriented
- Ability to build an effective team
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Project planning and management skills
- Demonstrates competence in work performance.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence and can access the detailed qualifications, job description and the Job Application Form from the ‘careers’ section at www.brand.ke. All duly completed Job Application Forms should be submitted to email@example.com attaching copies of certificates, National ID, relevant documents and testimonials not later 6th May 2022 at 5.00pm.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be offered to the right candidates.
Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity and gender equality.
Persons living with HIV/AIDs, disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.