Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT RADIOGRAPHER, JOB GROUP KNH 10 (Higher Diploma)/ RADIOGRAPHER III, JOB GROUP KNH 11(Diploma) (3 POSTS)
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Radiographer in the provision of radiography and imaging duties in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a range of radiographic and sonographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images;
- Processing, verifying and maintaining x-ray films for patients.
- Promoting and maintaining a safe environment for staff and patients
- Maintaining infection control measures in the work environment
- Ensuring availability of relevant supplies in the imaging room
- Providing care to the patient while ensuring ethical guidelines are followed
- Providing support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs; and
- Keeping up to date with health and safety guidelines, including ionizing radiation regulations
- Participating in all appropriate and necessary meetings and committees.
- Mentoring and coaching students on practical attachment
- Promoting and maintain a safe environment for staff and patients
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher Diploma in Sonography or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of registration from a relevant professional body.
- Valid practicing license from a professional body.
- Certificate in Computer Applications.
Method of Application
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are requested to download and fill the application form available on KNH Website www.knh.or.ke. The application form together with a detailed C.V listing the qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 16th May 2022 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- Kenyatta National Hospital DOES NOT charge ANY FEES for application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidate will be required to submit the document listed below to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya,2010: –
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“ANY FORM OF CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”