Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Assistant Occupational Therapist III, Job Group – Knh 9 (1 Post)
An officer at this level will be responsible to an Occupational Therapist in the provision of all occupational therapy services in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working under the Occupational Therapist to implement standards, code of ethics and regulation of occupational therapy practice in compliance with the Occupational Therapists Act. 31 of 2017.
- Maintaining an up-to-date data base for Occupational therapy services for input into the integrated health information system;
- Assessing and evaluating patients/clients using Occupational therapy interventions in clinical areas and the community;
- Implementing the Annual Work Plan;
- Prepare individual target setting and productivity assessment tool
- Monitoring patients’ outcomes on Occupational therapy treatment to ensure result- oriented treatment following current practice;
- Requisitioning, ensuring availability and proper utilization of Occupational therapy supplies and equipment;
- Preparing, verifying and maintaining information, records and progress reports relating to patients;
- Evaluating treatment outcomes for review, placement, referral or discharge;
- Providing occupational therapy services to patients;
- Rehabilitation and habitation through simulated activities;
- Collecting data for operational research;
- Preparing daily reports.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registration by the Kenya Occupational Therapists Association
- Valid practicing license from Kenya Occupational Therapists Association
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Method of Application
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are requested to download and fill the application form available on KNH Website www.knh.or.ke. The application form together with a detailed C.V listing the qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 16th May 2022 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- Kenyatta National Hospital DOES NOT charge ANY FEES for application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidate will be required to submit the document listed below to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya,2010: –
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“ANY FORM OF CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”