Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Who are we:
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
Manages the implementation team at area level to ensure successful and smooth transition of large sized new customers and business to Damco operation team and knowledge/experience transfer in various origins and destinations.
Leads the area Implementation Team to implement processes change projects at a large geographical scope. Has responsibility for project delivery, setting the expectation and getting agreement with all internal and external stakeholders.
This role reports directly into the Area Customer Experience Manager
Implementation and Onboarding:
- For all new and returning businesses owned in the area (excl new global accounts)
- Drive the overall onboarding and implementation project plan across all geographies and ensure delivery of all functions, including operations, IT, HR and finance.
- Risk management and stakeholder management. Ensure Confidential & Neutrality guidelines are in place
- Follow through the on-boarding process and hold all execution teams accountable of their part during the hypercare period
- Strictly manage scope with clients and ensure solution implemented stays in line with the solution sold.
- Ensure infrastructure for new client solutions is in place including recruitment and training, SOPs, IOPs, IT & EDI integration, client and vendor training, and KPI reporting (SCM solutions)
- Follow up with all teams involved for an effective onboarding on all new and returning business
- Define success criteria for each implementation and drive the performance management on same
- With Execution leaders agree the duration for Hypercare and sign off on business as usual
- Ensure operations are optimized and products are delivered under the highest service quality possible.
- Identify practices and behaviors impacting the customer experience and work with CI to improve processes
- Feedback to the rest of the commercial organization learnings from previous implementation and onboarding with a view to improving the process
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Project Management Certification
- Excellent understanding and focus on Customer Experience and Execution of products
- Excellent understanding of products in scope
- Understanding E2E Business Landscape and Operational Excellence
- Highly structured and analytical
- Process improvement & Project Management skills
- Strong influencing skills and stakeholder management
- Result driven combined with the ability to achieve results through people
- Proven leadership skills
- Challenge status quo