Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a Customer Success Partner (CSP), you are accountable for sustainable profitability increase for both the company and our customers. Responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, support and work together mainly with the Area Sales Teams and One Team Sales Support, to ensure that assigned customers achieve their expected business outcomes with Maersk solutions.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Customer Engagement: Focus on retention and ensure customers achieve their business outcomes using Maersk Solutions. As a customer advocate, ensure customer needs are met and account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed. Escalation point for One Team Sales Support, Dispute and Finance.
- Tender handling Process: Manage the tender handling process and co-ordinate with TCM, SALES to ensure an accurate, comprehensive, and competitive offer is submitted to the customers
- Compliance: Manage the Allocation process and coordinate with customers to ensure they deliver on the commitment.
- L&S Quoting & Negotiation: Co-ordinate the L&S Quoting & contracting process with the relevant stakeholders (Sales, Product teams & TCM, etc.)
- Contracting (Ocean & LnS): Timely and accurate contract renewals & Contract Management. (Allocation filling, Rates upload in Cashbox, contract Template, Rate’s review, BAF updates co-ordination with TCM, extension of rates/contract)
- Area business Plan (Verticals & Value Proposition): Drive Customer verticals, Value Propositions update in the system in alignment with Area Business Plan)
- Commercial onboarding: Promote Maersk products and campaigns, especially when it fits with customers business portfolio and can solve their pain points.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification from a recognized institution
- 3+ years in logistics and supply chain
- Supply chain understanding including how it solves different customer pains
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Agility & Results Orientation
- Track record for successful performance
- Strategic influencing and stakeholder management
- Over 5 years proven experience working in diverse teams in a matrix organization
- Solution sales orientation
- Should be forward thinking, planning, and execution
- Having an understanding and respect of others
- Honest and accountable
- Ability to articulate value creation by providing integrated solutions combining the Maersk products and services
- Experience within the Chemicals, Retail, FMCG, Auto & Lifestyle industry is an added advantage.
- A strong continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, independent starter who is also a good team player