Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Data Protection Specialist is responsible for executing and administering Data Protection functions and supporting systems. Responsibilities will include overall systems management; support and execution of Data Protection roadmap and the related projects; organizational awareness, processes and procedures and compliance with audits/assessments related to Data Protection administration.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Work with vendors to support the DLP technology (troubleshooting, upgrades, etc.)
- Administration of the DLP tools which includes configuring policies, upgrading and patching, etc.
- Monitor alerts generated from the DLP systems and other technologies
- Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations
- Respond to escalations by the Incident Response Team
- Follow processes to maintain the DLP system
- Assist the team with incident management and responding to Data Subject Rights Requests.
- Assist with the development of existing policy documentation and related practical guidance.
Support data protection training and awareness initiatives across the Group.
- 3-5 years’ experience in implementation and administration of DLP solution in the Banking environment
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
- Experience with Privilege Access Management solutions, Least privilege Access Management platforms and multi-factor authentication solutions among other technologies
- Experience in managing Information Security compliance
- In depth knowledge of Information risk concepts / relating business needs to security controls
- Preferred certifications:
- CISSP, CCNP, Network +, CISM, CGEIT or equivalent.