Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Branch: Head Office
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Director IT and Operations
The candidate will be responsible for working closely with the project team members and leads to help deliver strategic organizational projects efficiently. The Project Manager will seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity and is tasked to streamline user requirements and deliver quality, on time and on budget projects.
- Projects Management Office Annual Strategy formulation and execution
- Undertaking project initiation activities by conducting feasibility study and enforcing proper business case formulation and sign offs.
- Participate in business requirements analysis, validation, and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible.
- Overseeing business requirements exercise and translating user needs into functional and system requirements.
- Participate in interface & systems integration requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and requirements workshops.
- Document the functional and non-functional requirements using use case, activity, process flows, data flow, and sequence diagrams and generate all the required documentations including Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Specifications Document (FSD).
- Document Interface & system integration requirements and specification and generate Interface Requirements Documents (IRD) and Interface Specifications Documents (ISD).
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project
- Management of vendors by developing scope of work and execution of contractual and Service Level Agreements.
- Mobilization of project resources by defining roles and selection of team members.
- Developing detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. ii) Project Delivery:
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Tracking of project performance to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Ensuring that quality projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Tracking and Managing project risks by keeping a risk register and escalations where necessary.
- Monitor and control the use of resources and funds against the original budget.
- Process evaluation and optimization as part of project delivery.
- Managing Training phase, UAT phase, issue resolution and smooth transition to production environment. Preparation of project handover and project close out documents after post Go live review.
- UAT test scripts preparation and managing the execution process.
- Keeping all stakeholders appraised of the project status by presenting highlight and status reports.
- Driving project acceptance from stakeholders.
- Identify training needed for all stakeholders to support project implementation.
- As a team leader, create and sustain a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance among team members
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with all stakeholders.
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of status reports to all stakeholders.
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation.
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- Review scope of work and project initiation documents.
- Review user requirements for completeness.
- Review the impact and approve change requests during the project cycle.
- Review the UAT pass rate as per the exit criteria for the project Go live.
University degree in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Project Management related field with minimum of Second-Class Honors, Upper Division.
- At least 5 years in a Projects Management Position or a related field.
- 3+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- Experience in business analysis or a related role.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent external and internal communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Vision
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
Project Management professional (PMP/PRINCE II certification)
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill in the application form below
- Send your application to email@example.com
- Apply by: 12th May, 2022