Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a Loan Officer – Boda Boda Financing to evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for people or for business. You will act as a liaison between customers and our financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Diploma/degree in business /BCom/ Finance/Social Science or any related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner.
- Good analytical ability.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team leader/player.
- Proven performance track record
- Evaluate creditworthiness by the processing of bodaboda financing applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters relating to Boda Boda asset financing
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services we offer
- Maintain and update account records
- Effective Monitoring of loan repayments and mitigating risks related to defaults and periodically reviewing the loan portfolio to manage the PAR.
- Assess customer needs, explore all options, and introduce different types of services
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty, and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
How to apply
NB; This position is available in our various field offices in Kiambu, Thika, Gatundu, Limuru
Qualified candidates to apply via email email@example.com clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject as “Loan Officer-Bodaboda and the office applying
Due to the urgency, applications will be reviewed as they come in and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.