Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Vacancy announcement – 10th May, 2022
The Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK) is a body corporate established under the Nurses and Midwives Act cap257 of the laws of Kenya, whose mandate is to regulate nursing education and practice.
The Council wishes to recruit highly competent, passionate, and dedicated and self- driven individual to fill the following vacant positions:
Senior Research, Strategy and Performance Management Officer, NCK JOB
GRADE 5 – (1 Position) – TERMS OF SERVICE – PERMANENT
- An Officer at this level may be deployed in either Strategy Planning and Performance Management or Quality Assurance and Risk Management Division.
- Strategy Planning and Performance Management
Duties and responsibilities entail:
- Interpreting and providing advice on planning and policy issues;
- Carrying out feasibility studies on all service delivery projects;
- Carrying out service delivery surveys in NCK;
- Coordinating policy development and review in the Council;
- Developing departmental work plans and aligning them to the budget;
- Coordinating project prioritization process in accordance to budget calendar;
- Researching studying and implementing key issues related to the Council’s mandate;
- Generating annual performance and statistical reports.
- Aligning corporate strategy with the sectoral and national goals.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Served in the grade of Research, Strategy, Planning and Performance Management Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years or four (4) years relevant work experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: – Economics, Statistics, Economics Mathematics, Economics and Statistics, Economics and Finance or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Membership to professional body or Association in good standing where applicable;
- Proficiency in computer application skills;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution
Key Competencies & Skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Supervisory skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving skills
How To Apply
Candidates interested in the above position are expected to obtain and submit with their application valid copies of clearance certificates from the following: Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Higher Educations Loans Board (HELB), Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission (EACC), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) (certificate of good conduct) and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) during interview.
If you meet the criteria outline above, please send your application ( as one document in pdf) and attached a detailed cv, copies of National Identity card and current pay slip (certified copy), relevant copies of testimonials and certificates, your daytime contact, and contact of three (3) referees by close of business on Monday, 30th May 2022 to; email@example.com
NURSING COUNCIL OF KENYA
P O Box 20056–00200
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NCK is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Youth, Women and Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
NOTE: SOFT COPY ONLY – HARD COPIES SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED