Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Regional Executive Support Officer provides administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team, which includes arranging international travel, visa procurement, calendar management, meeting coordination and liaison between the management and employees. The Regional Executive Support Coordinator will regularly engage with Country Directors, Extended Senior Leadership Team, and external stakeholders.
In addition, the post-holder will work alongside and coordinate specific working groups as defined by the SLT to ensure that objectives are met in a timely manner.
Key Deliverables will be (See attached JD);
- Administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team
- Meeting coordination and support
- Liaison with key stakeholders.
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment.
- Experience of dealing with complex diary and international travel arrangements.
- Strong planning/anticipation skills.
- Experience of planning and organising meetings and events, with a strong attention to detail.
- Highly developed organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional manner and approach to work.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Aware of the need for appropriate levels of confidentiality and ability to ensure these levels are maintained.
- Eagerness to take on new and complex work packages.
- Sound knowledge of office practices, procedures and administrative systems including filing systems.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Contract duration: 2 years
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Closing date: 26 May 2022 – 23:59 EAT
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents