Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Azure Edge + Platform brings together Edge platforms, devices, and services to deliver Edge solutions, operating systems, and engineering systems. Driven by its customers’ needs, Azure Edge + Platform seeks to accelerate growth for Azure, E&D, and Microsoft’s customers worldwide.
We are the team in Azure that designs and builds the common OS and the platform that enables customers to modernize workloads with containers, and run-on Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Kubernetes Service on Azure Stack HCI and other cloud/hybrid Kubernetes offerings through Windows Server. We also design and build that common platform to enable internal Microsoft teams to offer cost effective, secure and performant services delighting the broader Microsoft enterprise and consumer customer base. We take pride in building a diverse and inclusive team culture obsessed with customers and empowering everyone to be their authentic self and delivering on team, organization, and personal goals.
To address the increasing customer interest in Windows Containers, we are seeking experienced engineers to drive the development of a smooth and competitive end-to-end customer experience for Windows containers on Kubernetes. You will be a champion in enabling Windows containers as a first-class citizen in open-source projects like Kubernetes. You will work with the partner teams to build the “bridge tooling” alongside the community to bridge the gap between Windows and cloud native technologies.
To be successful, this role requires a strong passion for customers, the open-source community and technology.
- Design, implement, and stabilize high-quality features to facilitate customer adoption of Windows containers on Kubernetes.
- Break down complex, interconnected systems to identify improvements
- Maintain close technical relationship with partner teams, provide technical leadership and be a mentor for junior members of the team.
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of software development/design experience with at least 1-year strong coding experience in C#/Java/Go
- Fantastic problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with operating systems and/or windows containers
- Experience in engaging and contributing to Opens Source projects and software.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes is an added advantage
- Solid communication and collaboration skills
- Great at dealing with ambiguity
- Working experience in C/C++ is an added advantage
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.