Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DEPOT MANAGER (PRINCIPAL WAREHOUSING & LOGISTICS OFFICER) – NKCC/HR.1154/DM/18/05/2022
To ensure effective and efficient administration of the operations at the depot
Duties and responsibilities
- Administration of the sales depot
- Liaise with the Regional Sales Manager on ordering of stocks for the depot
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions on stocks control
- Ensuring availability of all company range of products as well as supplies at the depot (e.g. stationery) at all times
- Managing and reconciling the inventory
- Ensuring standards for quality, health and safety are met at the depot
- Monitoring the movements of crates and containers and overseeing their cleanliness and handling to reduce breakage.
- Managing the staff at the depot including performance appraisal & signing of performance contracts
- Management of depot resources (vehicles, petty cash, crates, staff, cash)
- Writing of reports (cash & stock reconciliations, underpayment & debtors reports, staff establishment report)
Qualifications and personal specifications
- Bachelor of Science in Procurement & Supply Chain Management /Bachelor of commerce (Accounting/Procurement/Management) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in supply chain management or business administration is an added advantage
- A minimum period of eight (8) years’ experience and at least three (3) years in supervisory role
- Member of professional body in good standing (KISM)
- Proficient with office computer applications, SAP will be an added advantage
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies, and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
All applications SHOULD BE sent through the above address ONLY NOT later than 13th June 2022 by 5 pm.
All selected candidates shall be required to fulfill Chapter 6 of the 2010 Kenya Constitution.
“New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply”