Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager – Enterprise Pricing – (22000316)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Manager – Enterprise Pricing within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Strategic Pricing the position holders’ will lead in proactively creating the right conditions under which we optimize/maximize profitability and synergies of product and solutions offerings for enterprise business unit and supporting role to other business units through a holistic view on pricing, deal creation and A&R Spend efficiency.
- Unpack profitability (products, solutions, retail stores and business units) and components packs that contribute to profitability including subscriptions, direct costs, cost to carry, CAPEX and other overheads Develops comparative industry analyses and create competitive assessments; Providing financial analysis to ensuring portfolios meet appropriate profitability and return thresholds
- Develop customer segmentation approaches to analyze profitability
- Review outcomes and recommend changes to incentive, promotional personalized pricing, and special price campaigns.
- Lead pricing team, ensuring deep expertise and coordinating support for commercial tribe leads and EXCO
- Establish and own procedures for review and adjustment of pricing strategy, based on changing market landscape.
- Maintain and regularly update a pricing history database.
- Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing action effectiveness
- Monitor and evaluate price premium / discounts of our products versus competition
- Undertaking of enterprise pricing end to end including wholesale Business
- Ensuring development of Investment Papers for all Enterprise new products, Promotion and activation initiatives are done within SLA
- Ensuring Post product launch, promo and post price review using approved investment paper as the guide, ensuring measurement and reporting of actual performance vis-à-vis the projected is captured.
- Attend meetings with product managers, sales teams & other stakeholders to understand the concept, mechanisms and processes around new products
- Continually benchmark and reference new pricing with local and international industry peers to ensure that such price is competitive without necessary being prohibitive
- Work with BID Manager to ensure all Enterprise Bids have been submitted in time with optimal financials
- Work Closely with Tribes and other teams to ensure price alignment across all business products and services
- Ensuring that monthly profitability reports by Product are done while providing insights to aid in decision making
- Degree in marketing /Statistics or business-related discipline.
- Experience in pricing in FMCG/Telcom / financial services
- Strong commercial Acumen with extensive experience in pricing, partners deals management and negotiations plus acquisition and retention decisions.
- Strong customer focus with proven experience in customer need analysis and opportunity mapping.
- Experience in managing and developing teams.
- Strong awareness of market trends, competitive impacts and market opportunities
- Ability to communicate complex commercial concepts and their impacts and dependencies comprehensively
- Distinct analytical and systematic thinking and ability to execute on the strategic plan
- Expert understanding of commercial and technology functions and business drivers
- Extensive understanding of global best practices on pricing
- Strong communication skills including verbal, non-verbal cues, written skills, and the ability to listen.
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills and ability to handle and resolve problems
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.