Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST (1 POST)
Job Purpose: To keep all biomedical equipment in good working order, through installing and maintaining biomedical equipment, preparing equipment performance reports, and instructing personnel in the care and use of equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Performing routine maintenance checks on biomedical equipment through testing, calibrating and troubleshooting.
- Training staff members to operate and care for equipment with physical demonstrations and educational presentations.
- Keeping a digital record of equipment repairs, faulty components and recalibrated devices.
- Ensuring that all equipment meets company standards of safety and quality and is in compliance with relevant laws.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills.
- A diploma in biomedical engineering or technology
- Exceptional knowledge of the structure and uses of biomedical equipment
- Solid technical skills and the ability to repair machinery with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex information in layman’s terms
- Working experience in a hospital set up will be an added advantage.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted. PCEA Chogoria Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications and enclosing their detailed CV (with 3 referees), certificates, testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer by 4 p.m on Friday 24th June 2022.
For more information, kindly visit www.pceachogoriahospital.org