Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
UI/UX DESIGNER/FRONT-END DEVELOPER – HR-UDD-06-2022
Nation Media Group, the leading Multi Media house in East and Central Africa is searching for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of UI/UX Designer/ Front- End Developer in the Group IT Department. We invite candidates who are innovative, performance driven and possess excellent transferrable skills with good track record of achievement in past roles.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product teams and developers;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images;
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a Design related course from a recognized institution;
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer;
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer;
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools;
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices;
- Expert knowledge of Grid frameworks and responsive design;
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch/Adobe XD;
- Proficiency using Git version control;
- Proficiency using the command line;
- Ability to communicate both inside and outside the organization;
- Ability to write complex reports; and
- Analytical skills.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online athttps://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ on or before 24th June, 2022.
Note: We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants.
You must be logged in to post a comment.