Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for handling legal claims lodged against the company and its insureds.
- To refer matters to the advocates in the panel;
- To settle fee notes raised by the advocates in the panel;
- To review claim files and prepare legal opinions for consideration by the company;
- To generally handle correspondence between us and the advocates on the record;
- To scan files handled;
- To file away documents worked on;
- To respond to all inquiries timely.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or in a related field
- Admission to the bar will be an added advantage
- Up to one (1) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 29th June 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 28th July 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.