CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR -1 POSITION (MOMBASA)
Reporting to the Clearing and Forwarding Manager, the job holder will be responsible for delivery of excellent service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction through provision of timely updates to customers on the clearance progress of their shipments and resolving any emerging problems that clients might face with accuracy and efficiency
1. Responsible for providing daily updates to clients on status of their shipments.
2. Ensuring timely file completeness and advising client on any missing documents prior to arrival of shipments.
3. Giving guidance to the customer service team in terms of most appropriate course of actions to be taken for complicated challenges.
4. Responsible for opening and creating all files in SAP system for imports, exports either through road or air.
5. Ensure all quotations are captured in SAP by respective sales persons on timely manner.
6. Monthly reports/analysis of all shipments handled and advises the head of department on issues leading to delay in clearance both internal and external using the customer relationship management tool.
7. Coordinate with finance on all third party payments, timely invoicing on all files handled.
8. Create a good working relationship between clients and all government agencies.
9. Coordinate clearance and delivery of all shipments handled through Mombasa Clearing and Forwarding Office.
10. Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within agreed time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
11. Coordinate transport and delivery of client’s goods though Siginon owned trucks or authorized subcontractors by the Company.
12. Responsible for timely advice to clients on new changes in legislation affecting their business.
13. Supervise assigned clients directly or indirectly.
14. Ensure accuracy on all third party invoices and counter check evidence of service delivery prior to forwarding to Finance for payment processing.
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work experience
Diploma in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management.
Short Courses/Trainings in Customer Service.
At least 3 years’ work experience in a logistics field.
Minimum of KCSE C(minus).
Skills & Competencies
Attention to detail;
High Level of integrity;
Proficient computer skills;
Passion and zeal for Customer Service;
Excellent Teamwork/Collaboration ability;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and detailed CV(with details of at least 3 referees and MUST indicate your current salary on your application) to reach us on or before Wednesday 19th April 2017 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.