Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- A minimum qualification of a university degree in a relevant discipline such as Climate Science, community/rural development, Development studies, agricultural or environmental science, or any related discipline
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience, including a minimum of two years working on local governance, capacity building and climate change with diverse teams.
- Strong practical experience in working with local government and civil society organizations
- Practical experience in rural development, partnership development/ relationship building and networking
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- Demonstrated awareness of and sensitivity to gender and diversity
- People Skills: Demonstrated ability to listen to and support other project staff and partners, and to work with communities in a sensitive and participatory manner.
- Communication Skills: Well developed written and oral communication skills in English and Kiswahili. Able to communicate clearly and sensitively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Computer Skills: Basic computing skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Preferably skills related to virtual network communication using the Internet.
- Integrity: Works with trustworthiness and integrity and has a clear commitment to CARE’s core values and humanitarian principles.
The position is based in Siaya, Migori and Trans Nzoia Women are highly encouraged to apply.