Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer and IT systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing and IT needs.
- Systems Security – Ensure controls are in place for company information access and infrastructure
- Oversee development and installation of DATA networking in the company
- Monitor and diagnose webmail, outlook and internet challenges
- Database management and software development
- Computer programming and support in information systems audit
- Assistance in all computer operations challenges
- Computer services including fragmentation and anti-virus installation
- Monitoring IVMS – Internet Vehicle Monitoring Systems
- Carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions
- Training – Ensure users are trained accordingly on company IT systems
- Communications Infrastructure – Ensure optimal network connectivity and communications systems uptime
- IT Governance: Offer technical insight on IT related investments and ensure good practice in the deployment of Business and infrastructure systems.
- Developing the IT strategic plan in liaison with Management
- Costing cutting implementation.
- Actively attend pre-tour meetings to discuss daily objectives, special instructions, safety precautions and training activities as required.
- Supporting, promoting and actively participating in the Company’s CAP (Competency Assurance Program) process
- Represent the Company in a professional manner both on and off the job to include confidentiality of Company and client business.
- Has to maintain good relation with the client representatives and make sure misunderstanding or bad communication does not develop within the people working with OML
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these.
- SQL Database administration
- Degree / diploma certification in Computer Science /Computer Technology /Information technology
- 3 years experience in IT