Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT – POLICY FORMULATION AND ANALYSIS – 1 Position
Contract period: 6 Months
Reporting to Assistant Manager, Strategy and Policy, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Conduct policy analysis and develop evidence-based policy frameworks to support capital markets development and inform legal and regulatory frameworks;
- Undertake periodic assessment of external policies that may have an impact in the capital markets and recommend appropriate interventions through policy research and benchmarking;
- Design and plan policy roundtables in coordination with the policy coordination and advocacy and participate in working groups and other stakeholder events as and when required;
- Participate in the development of annual Memorandum of Capital Markets Policy submissions to the National Treasury;
- Prepare post budget analysis of the proposals affecting capital markets after budget reading as and when required;
- Implement quality management systems and continuously identify and manage risk;
- Review media information and highlight and policy issue that potentially has impact on the development of Kenyan capital markets.
- Undertake any other assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Strategic Management, Business Administration, Policy Analysis or any related degree.
- Computer proficiency
- An additional qualification is an added advantage.
- At least one-year experience in policy formulation and analysis.
Skills and Competencies
- Analytical and Research Skills
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Organization skills
- Critical Thinking skills
How to Apply
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before September 14, 2020
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information as per the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.