Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR ICT ASSISTANT (JSG 7)
V/No. 10 /2020
No.of posts: 30
For appointment to this grade, the applicant must have:
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information and Communication Technology or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Meets the Requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting and assisting in the implementation of computer systems and new applications at Court Stations;
- Providing user support and training of users;
- Undertaking basic development of ICT solutions and projects;
- Troubleshooting system and network issues and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Maintaining printers, photocopiers, scanners and other peripherals to ensure availability of service;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Undertaking repairs and maintenance of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- Monitoring the performance of Information Communication Technology equipment; and
- Reporting any faults for further action.
Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience
Job Core Competencies:
- Good Interpersonal relations;
- Good Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Closing Date 10/28/2020