Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The role is responsible for independently identifying internal control risk in processes and systems.
- Performs general and application control reviews – computer information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Executing risk based internal audits in accordance with the approved audit plan to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of established internal controls and procedures;
- Conducting follow up audits and monitoring the timely implementation of the management actions agreed in the audit reports;
- Conducting Ad-Hoc investigations and reviews as requested by senior management or finance and audit committee;
- Identifying key areas of risk within the Group;
- Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, administrators, staff and law enforcement officials as appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and professional qualifications in either ACCA or CPA plus CISA qualification.
- 3 years of progressively responsible experience in information systems auditing or Information Technology.
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Information Technology audit skills including ability to evaluate security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of data. (Skills to audit Information Technology architecture and infrastructure is an added advantage).
- Proficiency in personal computing, network environments and enterprise resource planning application.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and in a team
- Audit proficiency must be demonstrated which conforms to professional auditing standards
- Hands On-Experience in ACL GRC (Audit Management & Analytics) will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 22 Tue Dec, 2020