Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
The overall purpose of this job is to drive sales to new emerging social commerce accounts and manage customer relationships for the business in line with the commercial strategy. The role is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration in the market by effectively selling Sendy services with an aim to maximize long-term revenue opportunities.
About the Role
The overall purpose of this job is to collect, process and visualize data to make the right decisions that enable us to grow. The junior data analyst will support other teams with data entry and collection.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform analytics and leverage existing analytical tools to improve decision making and customer strategy development for key stakeholders across Sendy
- Support the engineering team to store accurate and required data in an accessible manner.
- Data-munging – Prepare and shape all those numbers
- Collect and process data that shine light on the hidden
- Visualize the learnings with PowerBI, R, Python and others
- Support stakeholders in developing and maintaining KPI reports and dashboards that communicate key business trends and highlight opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Perform statistical analysis of business data
- Fully understand the customers with data and by leaving the office
- Run experiments and gather data to evaluate the success
- Interpret those data to get actionable insights
- Enter manual data in tools used across the company
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or other related fields.
- Proven ability in data analytics & visualization.
- Skilled in SQl, R or python
- Strong creativity skills and idea generation.
- High-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Must be a self-starter and highly organized.
- Analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Good project management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Open to change.
- Calm under chaos.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options