Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Territory Executive (TE (C1) is an exciting senior sales position responsible for developing and closing large, ‘strategic sales’ opportunities within the East Africa region of the sub Saharan Africa Commercial Business sales territory. The region includes Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda, South Sudan, Eritrea, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia and Tanzania.
The TE’s mission is to solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic partner in the customer’s business. The TE will be fully responsible for selling the complete VMware solution, products and services into the top 40 (maximum) large accounts in the region.
There will be a revenue quota for the territory – as such, the Territory Executive will be expected to develop, build and manage a virtual team associated with the defined territory. This would typically include the Partner Business Manager (PBM), aligned Sales Specialists, pooled SE’s, PSO and Marketing.
The TE will therefore be expected to implement a plan to achieve both large deals and run-rate goals. This plan will include maximizing sales and alignment coverage, partner mapping and PBM engagement – as well as identifying the routes to market for the strategic sales opportunities within the territory.
• Own and exceed the Commercial Business revenue quota, including strategic deals. This includes accurately forecasting sales within the territory. Provide forecasting and updated account/opportunity detail in Salesforce.com
• Engage directly with the end customer during the sales cycle. Understanding and establishing relationships with key contacts within the customers and relevant partners
• Able to sell VMware solution as a ‘platform’ within an account and change the role that IT plays within that account from being considered a ‘cost burden’ to a strategic deployment
• Match the VMware solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
• Execute solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects
• Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of partners within the same accounts
• Solid industry background with strong industry experience in IT infrastructure or software sales; proven track record of over achieving sales goals
• Expertise in channel and direct sales
• Strong acumen for detailing the business benefits of the sometimes quite technical VMware solutions
• Ability to work as part of an extended team
• Ability to articulate complex technical ideas and strategies
• Adept in managing multiple opportunities simultaneously
• Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure long-term commitments
• Skilled in thinking strategically and tactically
• Ability to forecast opportunities accurately
• Ability to drive revenue growth via channels at aggressive rates
• Great relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal skills
• Strong knowledge of consultative selling that gets results
• High energy, motivated self-starter
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English, including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences
• Focus on results with ability to follow through
• Good attention to detail