Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client, one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa, with their headquarters in Nairobi and a network of branches spread across Kenya, is seeking to recruit an Insurance Sales Agent to work under the GENERAL AND MEDICAL INSURANCE department in the Central Business District, Nairobi.
- To prospect for potential customers as per the corporate strategy.
- Achieving unit and branch business goals through quality sales and superior customer service to clients.
- Develop business segments as per company strategy with compliance.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with intermediaries, existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must have a KCSE certificate& KRA PIN number. Holders of Diplomas and Certificates from Tertiary institutions are welcome to apply.
- Sales and marketing work experience is an added advantage, and any formal work experience is desired.
- Ability to maximize earnings growth, year on year, with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits.
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply by sending their C.V and application letter by Sunday 31st January 2021 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Clearly indicate on the email subject line‘Insurance Sales Representative-Joseph Mbuto, CBD Branch’. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.