Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As supervisor you are responsible for a team of approximately 12 employees. Your role will be to:
- Motivate individuals and team collectively to achieve agreed work output targets covering productivity, quality and customer/provider satisfaction
- Recommend and implement innovative strategies to improve efficiency and provide excellent customer service.
- Be proactive in identifying improvement/enhancement opportunities and active in seeking and sharing ideas for innovation in business processes within the Integrated Health Team and other operations; recommend and implement innovative strategies to improve efficiency within the pre-authorisation and care coordination process and provide excellent customer service, including to members, clients, but also health care providers.
- Ensure strong employee engagement within the team, including day to day oversight, motivation, conflict management, training, well being and performance.
- Ensure appropriate performance management actions are taken.
- Proactively address and/or escalate any risks.
- Develop/maintain proactive/effective business relationships, both internally and externally to ensure a seamless delivery of service. Actively encourage all team members to do likewise.
- Produce, review and interpret reporting and data in line with formats and timescales agreed with management, including trending and enhancement activities with quantification of operational impacts.
- Be the key focal point for the implementation of new clients and/or procedures, as well as being a contact for clients/members, including hosting (potential) clients and presenting our services to them.
- Minimum of two years experience in an operational team.
- Active language knowledge of at least English; any additional language is a plus.
- Experience and/or interest in coaching, managing, developing and motivating individuals.
- Experience in complaint management – with a proven track record in improving customer service standards.
- A growth mindset with a positive attitude towards change and the ability to play an active role in implementing change initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: strong empathy and listening skills.
- Competency to build a team and create an atmosphere of positive collaboration, innovation and creative solutioning among the team members.
- Action-orientated problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisation, planning and prioritisation skills.
- Able to seek out best practice in order to effectively deal with diverse, complex and highly sensitive issues.
- Personal flexibility and adaptable to change.
- Results oriented– ability to define goals, establish plans and manage work to achieve desired outcomes. Creates meaningful business related metrics and tracks progress/results.
- Accountability – assumes ownership for achieving personal results and collective goals
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.