Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Purpose (Summary of what the job exists to accomplish)
- -To verify invoices against Purchase Orders for correctness then process and allocate any variances within 2 days from receipt
- -Prepare vendor reconciliations for all vendors that provide monthly statements
- -Prepare monthly AP GL control reconciliations by the 10th of every month
- -Run GR/IR report monthly by country and distribute it by the 10th of every month highlighting overdue PO’s that require investigation
Functional linkages (Indicate frequency where applicable )
- Internal: Customer development Executives and CDT Finance Manager.
- External: Vendors/Suppliers
Key Accountabilities ()
- Ensure that you adhere to all AP Policies and Procedures on an ongoing basis
- Run vendor age analysis monthly and provide comments for aged accounts
- Ensure that age analysis clearing is performed monthly and that all invoices outstanding over 90 days are investigated and reported to the Finance Manager
- Ensure that invoices are paid in accordance with payment terms
- Meet monthly reporting deadlines by ensuring that all invoices on hand are processed before the month is closed
- Ensure that internal and external audit compliance as well as SOX at all times
- Ensure taxes such as VAT and Withholding tax are accounted for correctly
- Support with all audits with regards to provision of supporting documentation. This applies to internal, external and regulatory audits
- Preparation of Purchase Orders for the finance department
- Support other departments with finance related queries including training and guidance with PO creation and closure
- To be involved with monthly closing of non variable overheads
- Ensure that any other adhoc duties assigned by your Supervisor are completed within agreed target dates
Generic Competencies (Use the Personal Leadership Competency framework as a base document, you may add other skills specific to the job)
- B.com degree Finance option or any other related business course.
- CPA at least completed Part 1
- 6 Months to 1 year of invoice processing and vendor reconciliation preferably within a SAP/quickbooks/sage environment
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Functional Competencies (Use Functional & Technical competencies guide as a base document, you may add other skills specific to the job)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- A good team player
- Pro-active and assertive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well under minimum supervision