Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Branch manager
- Processes savings withdrawals, deposits, cheques and any other payments.
- Ensure security of Tellers cubicle and safekeeping of all cash in his/her care
- Verify identity of customers before service delivery.
- Effectively and efficiently serve all customers
- Document all cash transfers to and from the Treasury
- Make reports to the Branch Manager on all transactions
- Place customer orders for cheques, RTGS and bank cards and maintain necessary registers.
- Maintain the positive image of the Society in the community
- Agency transactions.
- Marketing of the Society products and services
- Ensure daily audit and reconciliation of transactions and cash.
- Answer account-related questions for customers
- Maintains the positive image of the society
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisors.
- A KCSE mean grade of C+ and above with a minimum of C in English and Mathematics
- Diploma in banking or CPA part 2.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of operation of various management Information systems is an added advantage.
- At least one year experience in a similar capacity.
- Basic accounting:
- Attention to detail:
- Knowledge of financial software:
- Must be presentable at all times.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain high sense of confidentiality.
- High Integrity and strong ethical standards
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Team player
The applications to reach the undersigned via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via post on or before Friday 12th February 2021.