Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AA Kenya is the oldest and largest automobile association in Kenya with over 100,000 members and branch offices in all major towns countrywide. Internationally we are affiliated with the FÃ©dÃ©ration Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) which represents over 100 million motorists worldwide.
Our Subsidiary, AA Insurance Brokers, is looking to hire a Business Development Officer to grow the business and market share.
This position will nurture and grow AA Insurance Brokers business opportunities by identifying new sales opportunities to contribute towards the revenue growth of the entity.
- Grow AAIB sales revenue through delivery of set targets on various products.
- Identify potential clients, negotiate and attend meetings to promote all AAIB services in the region.
- Participate in product campaigns including door to door sales to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Provide regular sales reports as required.
- Collect, collate and analyze market information and feedback to develop new strategies for business growth.
- Handle key account relationships and ensure exceptional customer experience.
- Recording and handling of all enquiries and complaints pertaining to clients and providing feedback within the required time.
- Carry out debt collection to realize sales revenue.
- Ensure compliance with internal business processes and procedures and guiding clients on the same.
- Cross sell the AA of Kenya entire portfolio of products.
Minimum job requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in a Business Related Field or its equivalent.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales of Insurance Products or Products in Financial Services Industry.
- Good customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Business Development acumen.
To apply, forward your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 22nd March 2021. Please indicate “Business Development Officer – AAIB” as your subject line.